Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Saturday, October 20, 2012

31 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 26, INSPIRED BY A PATTERN

Good afternoon everyone! I apologize about yesterday, I worked all day and didn't get home until late...So! I have 2 designs for you today to make up for it :P


So yesterdays design was 'Inspired by a Pattern', and I love the way this one turned out. I decided to do Jigsaw Puzzles (as you can see) :) I saw a nail shield by Jamberry Nails that looked similar to this and figured out a way to do it myself.



The colors I used were Silky Polish, Viole Serenade, and China Glaze, Flyin' High, Happy Go Lucky and Gaga For Green. I painted the colors in squares and then with my dotting tools, made dots to give it the puzzle look.


The only thing I didn't like about how this one turned out was because the colors I used are my oldest and some of my favorite, so they are pretty thick now. But other than that, I love this design! It's so fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment