Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Friday, April 12, 2013

APRIL NAIL ART CHALLENGE

Hey everyone! I didn't get any feedback from you guys on whether you like when I do a summary of the Monthly Nail Challenges or individual posts for each day but I decided I like the individual posts :) So to catch up I have 2 or 3 posts to share with you guys!

(Real quick I just wanted to say that I'm trying out Blogger from my phone so if the format looks different that's why :P ).

So Day 1 is 'Flowers'. I decided to do them blue in support of Autism Awareness Month :) I started with a base coat of Essie, 'Borrowed & Blue', and then using a dotting tool and blue acrylic paint I put random spots evenly over each nail. Once the acrylic paint dried (it dries really fast) I took a nail art brush and used Orly, 'Snowcone' and white acrylic paint and painted little brush strokes in a circular motion to create the flower petals. Then with green acrylic paint I added leaves in the empty spots and finished with a top coat of Seche Vite! And just to make it a little bit easier to follow, I made a pictorial with each step :)










No comments:

Post a Comment