Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Friday, November 22, 2013

31 DAY NAIL ART CHALLENGE: INSPIRED BY A FLAG

Today's post, 'Insipired by a Flag' is probably my least favorite day of all of the 31 days. I know that I said I have a hard time with the 'Inspired by Fashion', but this day is worse for me. I know I can just go with the American flag because there are SOO many ways you can depict it, but being myself I always want to find something a little bit different. Also because there are other days in the year that I can do an American flag.

So now that you know that I don't really like this day, I do have to say that as much as I don't like it, I have loved both of the designs I have come up with :P Last years design is still one of my favorites! I am still amazed at how well it turned out. This year I Google searched Flag images and decided to go with the Jamaican flag.




At first I was going to do the multiple colored nail across all of my nails, but after doing two I decided to switch it up a little bit. And I LOVE this yellow!! It looks absolutely flawless! It's Catrina, by Julep. I signed up to be a Maven a few months ago...If you don't know what that is and would like to know more info, and receive your first Maven box for FREE, check out my blog post. All of the information is there, including links to Juleps website.



The green I used was O.P.I., Hot Fun in the Summerlime and of course China Glaze, Liquid Leather.




No comments:

Post a Comment