Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Sunday, October 21, 2012

31 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 28, INSPIRED BY A FLAG

Hello everyone! :) I am more excited about todays design than I thought I'd be. The design for today is 'Inspired by a Flag' and I was just going to do the American flag, but I decided since I have done some designs like that before I wanted to try a different flag. So I got onto Google and searched for flags (and I have to be honest, I felt like I would get in trouble if I painted some of the flags lol...as if I shouldn't for some reason, which is ridiculous). But even after looking through all of the country flags I still couldn't decide what flag to do, I kept looking through google and came across Nascar Flags. I thought that would be fun since I used to go to Nascar races alot when I was younger, but it just seemed so plain lol...and as my sister would tell me, "it's to plain for Tionna's nails!" :P So after searching for a little while I decided to look for a movie to listen to while I painted my nails and I saw Pirates of the Caribbean and decided to do a Pirate flag :)


I had to add a little bit extra to add my personality to it, and I love it! I had to take more pictures because I couldn't get over how cute they turned out!



I free-handed this design with my black and white striper polishes over China Glaze, Liquid Leather. At first I was really nervous I wouldn't be able to free-hand this onto my nails, but I think I did a really good job. And it didn't take me as long as I expected it to lol, I think I'm getting better :) Which is exactly what I wanted to get out of this 31 Day Challenge. 


ARGGHHH!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment