Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Friday, March 1, 2013

FEBRUARY NAIL ART CHALLENGE (SUMMARY)

Good morning everyone! :) So a few days ago I mentioned in one of my posts that I was doing a February Nail Art Challenge and I wanted to show you how it went!


 Day 1: Hearts


Day 3: Flowers


Day 6: XOXO


Day 8: Smooch!



Day 11: Candy



Day 14: Match OOTD




Day 17: Bows



Day 20: Nude Polish


Day 23: Ombre



Day 26: French Mani



Day 28: Vintage



These designs are some of my absolute favorites! I hope you guys enjoy them! :) I will be doing on for March so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment