Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Friday, August 1, 2014

BUTTERFLY NAIL ART

Hi lovelies! :) Sorry I've been MIA lately, I just started a new job so I haven't had as much time to post...but I have a few posts lined up for you guys so hopefully I'll be able to post them within the next week. 

Today I'm excited to share with you a beautiful design inspired by Pink Flying Cow 87 on YouTube
(you can see the video tutorial here).



The colors I used for this design were Essie, Fear or Desire, China Glaze, Happy Go Lucky and KB Shimmer, Life Rose On with China Glaze, Fairy Dust over the top.

The black is hand panted using acrylic paint and a small nail art brush, and the white dots were done with a dotting tool and white acrylic paint.


I absolutely love the way this design turned out! I fall in love with a majority of the Nail videos Pink Flying Cow posts, so when I saw this design I knew I had to recreate it :) I love that it's a different kind of butterfly nail art then what a majority of other nail artists (myself included) have done.

What do you guys think? Do you like this style of Butterfly Nails, or do you prefer the other way?

No comments:

Post a Comment