Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Monday, March 23, 2015

LIFE UPDATE!

Hello! I'm so sorry I've been M.I.A. lately :S My husband and I just moved again...this is our 3rd move in the last year and a half. 

It's definitely been a crazy adventure for us. But we're planning on staying where we are for awhile. We moved into our new place here in Austin, Texas (specifically Pflugerville) about 2-3 weeks ago and we've been settling in, getting familiar with the area and setting up the house. I just started a new job cleaning houses last week so it's taken a toll on my nails, but I have a lot of new things to share with you guys that I am very excited about so stay tuned!





Here are a few pics of the new place :) Thank you all for sticking around, I really appreciate you all!
Comment down below and let me know if you have any nail art suggestions for me! :) I'd love some new ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment