Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Thursday, December 20, 2012

CHRISTMAS NAIL DESIGN

Hey everyone! I apologize I haven't posted anything recently, I have been very busy. But if you follow me on Facebook you have probably seen my new designs already :)

First off I wanted to share with you guys the photo of the winner of my Giveaway, Brandi :) She absolutely loves her new polishes! (I do too! :P I'm tempted to go buy myself this same set lol)


Now on to a Christmas design :) This design was inspired by Robin Moses...if you have never seen her YouTube videos you have to check them out! She is Amazing! This Holiday ornament design was inspired by one of her videos, which you can see here. She used red and silver as her background colors, but I just decided to use red. 


If your wondering why this picture has a border and looks a little bit different than my usual photos its because I only had time to take a picture with my phone, so this photo is from my Instagram account. I just recently became part of the Instagram family, so if you have Instagram please feel free to look me up :)

I used alot of different colors in this design, and the best part about it, you can use whatever colors you want. So the background color is from my China Glaze Christmas collection, it's called Red Satin. I also used Winter Holly and a few of my striper brushes. Overall this was a pretty easy design, the only thing I would have done different is make the ribbons shorter so that the ornaments don't look so small.

No comments:

Post a Comment