Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

GRADIENT PALM TREE NAIL ART

Hello again! Today I have a fun hand painted gradient design to share with you :)



 I was inspired to do this design because I haven't done a hand painted design in awhile and palm trees are quite easy, and beautiful over a gradient :) 



I started off with a white base to make my gradient colors pop more, then I sponged China Glaze For Audrey and Sinful Colors Innocent over the top. I painted the palm trees with white and black acrylic paint using a liner brush from Winstonia.

I hope you guys like this design! Let me know if you have any design requests :)

No comments:

Post a Comment