Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Monday, March 7, 2016

LVX SPRING COLLECTION SWATCH & REVIEW

It's my favorite time of year! Spring! :D Don't you just love Spring? The flowers and trees are blooming, the birds are singing...and of course new nail polish is coming out! ;P LOL.

Tonight I'll be sharing the new Spring Collection from LVX with you guys!




Up first is Blush, which is best described as a soft, Blush Pink. I think this color is beautiful! It's the perfect neutral, pink polish. It applies very smooth, and is almost completely opaque with only 1 coat, 2 is best.




Aria is a very unique polish...and one I would definitely recommend you get your hands on! LVX describes the color as a Light Cement Blue, but it looks more like a pastel/grey-ish green to me. Either way I love it, because I have absolutely nothing like it! 1 coat was mostly opaque, 2 is best.




For me loving blue polish so much, I can honestly say that I do not own a blue polish in a shade even similar to this. Azure is a beautiful, Deep Muted Teal. I think it could also be described as a kind of dark/grey-ish blue...but Muted Teal is easier :P This polish was a little bit more sheer than the first 2, but not by much. It only needed 2 coats.




Mondrian is described by LVX as a Classic Red, but I'm not so sure about that. I swear this color is more of a Red with a hint of Coral...Maybe I'm losing it a little bit. None of these colors match their exact description to me...but either way, they are all still beautiful. This polish was opaque in 1-2 coats.




Obviously I didn't have a hard time with this polish. Icon is a gorgeous, soft white polish. I LOVED the way this polish looked when it was finished and had a topcoat...but the downfall of this one, for me, is that it took 3 thick coats to get full opacity. For a white polish (which I use ALL the time) I need a 1-2 coater...but it's still pretty.




And last up, (probably my personal favorite!) is Fleur a stunning, Soft Lavender Pink. This polish is truly unique!! It was the last polish I swatched so I still have it on, and I honestly can't tell which color it is sometimes. Is it pink? Is it lavender? Either way I absolutely LOVE it! It may be my new "Go-To" polish. Needs 1-2 coats for full opacity.

So there you have it! 6 beautiful new polishes that you should definitely get your hands on! I am so impressed with this Collection! Not only are the colors lovely, and apply as smooth as butter, but they're so unique and gorgeous!

If you would like any of these polishes for yourself you can find all of them here:

2 comments:

  1. All of them are so pretty. This collection is something worth checking out.

    ReplyDelete