Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Sunday, March 6, 2016

WHY I'VE BEEN MIA...

Hey Lovelies. I want to apologize for being MIA for a few months. I've continued to post a lot on Instagram, and some on Facebook, but nothing on here since December.

Sharing my nail designs on my Blog has been kind of discouraging for me lately. I don't really hear a lot of feedback, so I have no idea if anyone actually likes what I share, and the main reason that it is so discouraging for me is because I spend a lot of time writing up my Blog reviews. Blogging isn't as easy for me as it is for other people. It takes a lot of time and patience.

Even with all of that said, I do still enjoy sharing Blog reviews and multiple photos on here :) I have a few new Blog reviews coming so hopefully that can get me back into Blogging mode.

For now I wanted to share a few designs I've done in the last couple weeks :)


You can find a Video Tutorial on this design here: Coffee Nails


This was one of my most favorite Nail Designs for Valentine's Day! :) I recreated this look from @KelliMarissa on IG.


I came up with this simple design after I bought a new silver glitter polish from China Glaze.


As part of Winstonia's Valentines Day Nail Art Contest I recreated this design by @JuantyJuli.

Thanks for getting through my little 'vent session' :P I hope you enjoyed the nail art looks and please check back for more reviews! They'll be coming soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment