Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

SINFUL COLORS SUGAR RUSH COLLECTION (SWATCHES)

Hi everyone! :) So I am really excited to show you guys my swatches of the Sinful Colors, Sugar Rush Collection. I was super excited to buy this collection because this is the first time I have ever bought a full collection of nail polish before...and I had a coupon for a dollar off of each bottle :D I bought 8 colors for $8!! That's crazy because the polish is such great quality!




Anywho, here they are :)




Orange Cream- This color is stunning! It's my first peach color and I love it! It has a really pretty shimmer to it :) I had to use 3 coats to get the coverage I wanted because it has such a thin consistency, so this isn't a color to stamp with, but I will definitely try stamping over the top of it.




Cotton Candy- I have so many pink colors that they are all starting to look the same to me :P But this one is beautiful and different than the other pink colors I own because it has a shimmer also. The consistency of this polish is semi-thin...although, it's not quite as thin as the Orange Cream, I still needed to apply 3 coats (I probably could have gotten away with 2 coats).




Sugar N Spice- Of all of the pink polishes I own, this is one of my new favorites! It's a beautiful shimmery, opaque pink. I was surprised that I only needed to apply one coat of this polish, so I think this will be a good polish to stamp with (when I try it out I will let you know).




Sweet Tooth- This light, shimmery purple has a very similar consistency to the Orange Cream polish, it's very thin. I needed to apply 3 coats to my nails, so just like the Orange Cream I won't be stamping with this color but I will stamp over the top of it. 




Candy Coated- This purple is very different than most of the other purple polishes I own, I would say it has more of a blue undertone. It's really a very unique purple that also has a shimmer to it, and the consistency is very milky, I applied 3 coats (even though I could have gotten away with 2).




Sugar Rush- For anyone who knows me or follows me on a regular basis, you probably know by now that I love blue polish! So I think this blue is absolutely gorgeous! Even though it has a semi-thin consistency, it's still pretty opaque, and I only needed to apply 2 coats of this color.

(I apologize the lighting isn't very good, I was fighting to get the last little bit of daylight when I took these photos lol). 






Sweet Nothing- Another beautiful, opaque blue. I only needed to apply one coat of this color, so I think this will be a great color for stamping :) 

After buying this collection and seeing other nail bloggers who bought it, I realized that the Walgreen's I bought these at didn't have Unicorn, which is the yellow color of this collection :( They had put out a different color to fill the display, so I bought Rise & Shine instead of Unicorn. I am really upset about not having the whole collection (and don't worry I will be going back to buy Unicorn as soon as I can), but Rise & Shine is a beautiful color. 






(Matte Finish)

Rise & Shine- Even though this color isn't part of the Sugar Rush collection, I am happy I found it. The color is Stunning!! (Sadly, the pictures don't do this any justice, so if I get a chance soon I will try to get a better picture). The thing that makes this color so beautiful, is the shimmer it has, I immediately thought of a Mermaid's tail when I applied the color over my nails. I only needed to apply one coat and when it dried, I was surprised that it had a matte finish. This is the second polish from Sinful Colors I have bought that has dried with a matte finish, and I love it!!









So there you have it! The (almost) entire collection of Sugar Rush (+one)!! I wish you could see the shimmer in the pictures but I guess that just means you will have to go out and get the collection for yourself to see it :) I don't think anyone will complain about that :P

No comments:

Post a Comment