Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Thursday, January 23, 2014

LIQUID SKY LACQUER VALENTINES POLISH REVIEW

Good evening! I know that I have been MIA lately but I am back and I have some fun swatches from Liquid Sky Lacquer's Valentines Day set. Carolyn was so sweet and sent me 3 polishes to try out :) I can't tell you how excited I am that she was willing to do that…but without further ado, here are the polishes.

This first one is a Glitter Bomb called Cupid's Bow. It's a sheer pink with different size pink, white and red glitters along with a cute pink bow. You kind of have to fish for the bows, but that's normal for polishes with bigger glitters. I thought this one would be my favorite of the 3, but after swatching all of them I actually like the other two polishes alot more! But this one is very fun!





I used 2 coats of Ulta, Baby Doll as a base color and then used 3 coats of Cupid's Bow.

Next up is Candlelight Dinner. This is a beautiful opaque polish with holographic glitter. I really enjoyed how smooth the application was with this polish, and I love the glitter!




I applied 2 coats.

And last…which is my favorite! Butterfly Kisses. This one is fun because it's a holographic polish. The base is a sheer holographic grey, with pink and silver glitters and also some butterfly glitters. Just like the Cupid's Bow, I did have to fish for the butterflies but overall I am so In Love with this polish!! It's very unique and not like any other polish I own.




I used 2 coats to get this look.

This is my first time using any Indie Polishes and I really like these! I have drooled over Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes for months and am so glad I finally got my hands on some! :P I will definitely be purchasing from her…if you haven't checked out her polishes you can check out her Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/LiquidSkyLacquer?fref=ts, or find her on Instgram.

If you would like to purchase any of these polishes for yourself or just check out her other polishes, check out her site http://www.liquidskylacquer.bigcartel.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment