Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Friday, January 24, 2014

TEXAS VACATION NAILS

So as some of you may know I recently spent a litte over a week with my family in Texas :) …and because I haven't seen them in awhile and may not see them for awhile of course we had to do alot of nails! Hahaha :P

The funny thing about that is my mom and my sister love when I paint their nails and want the designs to stay on as long as possible…but they had to get as many designs in as they could which wasn't easy for them lol. They didn't want to take off the first design, but they also wanted more. By the time my trip was almost over I was the one who was done with doing nails hahaha (I never thought that moment would happen to me!). I also did my niece's nails, she just turned 3 and surprisingly she was the most patient and least picky of all of my clients ;P She sat very still and didn't move until her nails were dry…which if you have ever done a child's nails, you know that's almost impossible. But she did very well!


This is the design I did on my niece. I was so excited that her nails are just barely big enough for me to stamp 2 hearts! She picked out the colors she wanted :) I set my polishes out on the table and she picked these 3 colors (O.P.I., Do You Lilac It?, Sinful Colors, Endless Blue and Fresh Paint, Guava). I added the white polka dots and stamps, and then added some China Glaze, Fairy Dust over her purple toes. 

I always think little girls with their fingernails painted are so stinkin' cute! But when you add something like polka dots and/or stamps, you can't help but think it's the cutest thing you've ever seen! Lol. And I'm not saying that just because she's my niece. If I were to see this on another little girl I think I would melt :P It's just to cute not to be in awe over.


Polishes/Stamps used: 
Forever 21 Black & Grey (un-named)
Sinful Colors, Snow Me White
Funky Fingers, Sunset
Cheeky Plate, CH2
Pueen Plate, Pueen23


Polishes used:
Sinful Colors, Snow Me White
Funky Fingers, Sunset
China Glaze, Happy Go Lucky
Black and Purple acrylic paint

If you have followed me for awhile you probably know that these are my mom's nails. My mom loves to have every nail different and she will pair anything together! Lol! Sometimes I won't let her do everything she wants because I don't think it would work together (like stripes with animal print, polka dots, flowers and a funky stamp…), but my mom and I have such different styles that even though I most likely wouldn't be able to pull that off…she always can. 

I was talking to my sister about this when we were out shopping (I'm 22 and my sister just turned 29), and my mom has better style than both of us!! …Is that sad!? hahaha. But like I said, she can pull it off. She's 5'2" and has bright red curly hair that stands out! Plus she LOVES animal print! So she always looks fierce. But I have to admit that I love how stylish my mom is. She didn't used to be that way but I love her style. 


Products used:
Essie, Borrowed & Blue
Zoya PixieDust, Carter
Sinful Colors, Frenzy (I think…not sure)
Black acrylic paint


Polishes/Stamps used:
Forever 21 polishes (un-named)
Sinful Colors, Snow Me White
Pueen Plate, Pueen16


Products/Stamps used:
Sinful Colors, Snow Me White
Color Club, Wicker Park
(The silver glitter is one of my sister's polishes so I'm not sure what brand it is)
Cheeky Plate, CH1

I really enjoyed doing my fam's nails :) I can't wait until the next time I can do them. One thing that I am excited about is that my sister did her own nails after I left…which kind of shocked me because she took of the last design I did on her sooner than I expected, but the design below is what she did and I am so proud of her!!! Not only is it cute but she didn't just do the normal accent nail (ring finger) and all of the other nails the same. She experimented! It made me so excited! :P I know that that is really silly but my sister is a mom of 2 (almost 3) and doesn't usually have time to sit down and paint her nails. So I was way excited to see this! Plus, it just lets me know I taught her how to do something different ;)


I'll post the designs I did on myself in the next post. I hope you enjoyed these designs! I'll see you soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment