Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Monday, March 17, 2014

CUTE & SIMPLE ST. PATRICK'S DAY DESIGN

Hello again! So as I mentioned in my previous post, if I had time after running some errands I would do a St. Patrick's themed design…and I was able to do a fun and simple one!



The more I look at this design the more I fall in love with it! I was thinking of doing something a little bit more detailed, but it probably would have taken me awhile because I couldn't really think of anything.


So… I decided to use this beautiful polish called Green Grotto which I received last week from Rain City Lacquer, it's from her upcoming Spring Collection (swatches coming soon!). I can not stop staring at my hands :P I stamped with Winstonia plate W105, and E.L.F., Teal Blue…Idk why it's called that, since it is a green polish, but I'll go with it because it actually stamps really well and matches the teal flakes in this polish perfectly!


I hope you enjoyed this design and had a fun St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment