Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

NCLA NAIL WRAPS/SUGAR SKULL NAILS

Good afternoon! Today I have some fun Nail Wraps to share with you from NCLA. I first saw these nail wraps on Instagram and instantly fell in love with them! I just had to have them :P So I ordered this set, and one other (which I will be sharing in a few days).



Don't you love them!? They're crazy fun and not too difficult to apply...I say it that way just because I'm a perfectionist and I can get more frustrated with simple nail wraps than I can with my own nail art hahaha! But overall they are pretty simple to apply.



This close up ^^ is actually my favorite design :D



What do you think!? Do you like them? Once I sent a photo to my mom and my sister my mom HAD to have them LMAO!! :D She ordered them almost immediately!

I loved these! They were really fun and they last a long time! ...I don't know that from experience, because I take my designs off after a few days (normally), but they took awhile for me to take off because they stay on so well! So I would highly recommend them if you're not like me and you like to wear designs for 2+ weeks :)

You can find these nails wraps, along with many others here: http://www.shopncla.com/collections/nail-wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment