Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Thursday, February 12, 2015

ANIMAL PRINT NAILS

Hey guys :) Sorry it's been a few days since my last post. My husband and I just moved again, our last move was a temporary thing and now we're staying with family for a few week until our new place is ready for us. Make sure to follow me on Facebook and Instagram if you would like to see more from me :)

Anywho, today I have some fun Animal Print designs to share with you. This first one is my pastel tiger stripe design.




The colors I used were Sinful Colors, Snow Me White, China Glaze, Shocking Pink, For Audrey, Passion and Mingle With Cringle. I decided to finish it off with a matte topcoat (you can see it with a shiny version below).


This one is my absolute favorite! I was planning to do a colorful leopard print design, but the way I envisioned it didn't quite work out...so I ended up doing this and this turned out so much better!




The colors I used were Sinful Colors, Snow Me White and Shimmer Polish, Katherine. If you would like to see a video on this, you can check it out here:

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I love the color combo on the first mani, and the studs really make it!

    ReplyDelete