Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

VINTAGE LOVE LETTER NAILS

Hi there! :) I hope you're having a great day! I am here to share with you a gorgeous design that could be considered vintage, or more modern...not so girly Valentines Day...idk. I'll leave that up to you ;)

About a year ago I bought these really fun Water Tattoos/Decals from Walmart, the brand is the Heart to Art. I have only used one of them before this and I kind of hate using them (if I'm being totally honest), but they're so pretty that every once in awhile I forget how much I hate using them and I try to come up with a fun new design :P 

Before I started painting my nails I had an idea of how I wanted this design to turn out, and at first I really didn't think it would come together, but in the end it did...my matte topcoat really pulled everything together :) ...it also left some streaks, but I think that is more my bad than the polishes.



The polishes I used for this design were Ulta, Set the Nude and a black stamping polish by Bundle Monster. As mentioned above the decal is from Walmart, the Heart To Art Nail Art Tattoos.

 I really like this decal and at first I was upset that it wrinkled on the nail, but it actually works for this design :) If you would like to see how I created this mani, you can check out my YouTube Tutorial (link below).


1 comment:

  1. Love set the nude! such a pretty winter shade!

    Hope you can follow me back :)
    www.milimanicure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete