Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Sunday, October 22, 2017

HALLOWEEN NAIL ART-WITCHES AND GRAVEYARDS AND HEADLESS HORSEMAN

Good afternoon! 
Are you guys in the mood for some Halloween designs yet!? I wasn't until about a week ago. I tried before that and I just wasn't quite ready...but I am now and I'm excited to share the 2 designs I've done so far :D I hope you guys like them!



Up first I created this fun Sunset Graveyard scene. I've really loved doing gradient designs, but I haven't done any for awhile now, so I figured it would be fun to create some sort of gradient Halloween design. I used the Stamping plates I have for inspiration, and I love the way it turned out! 

Another thing I've really been loving lately is the double stamping technique. It almost makes this scene look snowy as well, which I wasn't exactly going for, but it makes it more dimensional...so it works ;) The images are from Bunny Nails plate HD-D.




This design was done for Bundlemonster's Halloween #Monsterscream Challenge. The challenge was to create a design using at least 2 of their products, inspired by a Horror Story (book, movie or tv series). I had been thinking about it all week and then when I actually sat down to create a design I could not think of anything for the life of me! I looked up Horror movies, books...tried thinking of what I've watched and read and nothing was coming to me. I even enlisted my best friends help. Lol. But I finally came up with this image after what felt like forever! (Literally a few hours :S ).

Anywho, I had to piece this image together, because I did not have a headless horseman stamp...if you can believe that? ;P I had a unicorn on one of the plates I used that I just removed the horn, I had a prince and a princess sitting on a wall, so I just used his torso and removed his head...(that sounds terrible! Haha), I even had to add a foot on him from a zombie plate I have. Lastly, I felt like he needed a weapon of sorts and the only thing I had that was about the same size that would fit in the space was this sword/ax thing? (idk what it's called). But overall, I am so happy with the way it all came together!

I'd love to know what you guys think of these designs, or what you'd like to see me do next! :)
Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment