Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Saturday, July 6, 2013

ZOYA PIXIEDUST

Good morning! :) I have a few posts to share with you guys today and I am super excited about all of them! This first one is a '3 in 1' post :P I wasn't able to finish the June Nail Challenge because I went on vacation for a week, so I missed some of the fun days :( ...don't worry though, I will make up for it! The reason I am excited about this one is because I was able to do the Sparkles and Match OOTD of the #nailartjune. The reason it's a '3 in 1' post is because this is also a swatch of my first Zoya PixieDust :) I have always wanted the Zoya PixieDust collection because they are absolutely gorgeous! But I was a little hesitant on whether or not I would actually like them, so for starters I bought one.

Say hello to Beatrix :P



So this is Zoya PixieDust, Beatrix :) I am absolutely in love with this polish! I am so glad I bought one and tried it out! I don't think I would have been disappointed if I had bought the entire set, but I think one for starters was good for me. The reason I picked this color over any of the others is because I don't have many orange polishes, and none of my orange polishes are this color so I was happy to have a light orange.



When I applied this polish over my nails I actually applied a base coat first (apparently Zoya suggests no base coat and no top coat, but I didn't read that until I was done painting), and then applied 2 coats of the color. I think I could have gotten away with one coat but I like doing two just to make sure all of the nails have the same opaqueness. When I finished I debated putting on a top coat because I wanted to see how it would look, but I figured since this was my first time wearing a textured polish, I would leave it plain...and I am glad I did. I wore this for an entire week and I loved the way it felt! Plus I'm positive it saved my nails from breaking twice during that week. The only (not really negative) thing about this polish is because it has sparkles its hard to clean up...if you look at the pictures you can see that there are still sparkles on my cuticles.


Overall, I am absolutely in LOVE with this polish and definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to try it out. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them below :)


No comments:

Post a Comment