Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Sunday, October 6, 2013

31 DAY NAIL ART CHALLENGE: GALAXY NAILS

OK, so of all of the posts I have posted so far this one is probably my absolute favorite! :) I am really excited to show you guys this design!

I know I have done a few Galaxy nails before, but I wanted this one to be different than what I have already done so I decided to do a Galaxy Drip design, which was inspired by +Coewless. If you would like to see her video click here. Her design is absolutely amazing!




When I first started this design I wasn't quite sure that the colors were going to work together, it didn't seem to look like a Galaxy, more like a bunch of different blobs of color...but that happens every time I do Galaxy nails. It never seems like its coming together until you add the stars :)




I used ALOT of colors for this design so here is my list :P 

-China Glaze- 
White on White
Urban-Night
Flirty Tankini
Purr-fect Plum
Are You Jelly?

-Ulta- 
Celebutante

-Revlon- 
Peach Petal

-Julep- 
Nellie
Nan




I hope you guys like this design! And please take a few minutes to watch Coewless's video :) It isn't as hard as it looks. I promise :P




No comments:

Post a Comment