Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Monday, December 16, 2013

TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS NAIL ART: BELLS

Jingle bells, Jingle bells, Jingle all the way! :P I was inspired by @ruthsnailart on Instagram for this design and I love it! ...Obviously, or I wouldn't have done it lol. She was very creative with this design. Idk if I would have thought of this on my own, but I'm glad she did!



I started off with a base coat of Savvy, White Pearl and covered it with one coat of China Glaze, Fairy Dust. Then using O.P.I., Black Onyx I created the outline for the bell. The bell is colored using China Glaze, Passion, and the rest of the design is all acrylic paint.



I hope you guys like this design and if you're on Instagram stop by and check out @ruthsnailart :) Follow her and show her some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment