Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Monday, December 16, 2013

TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS NAIL ART: CHRISTMAS ANIMALS

So after I did this design I realized I skipped Day 11, which is Decorations...don't worry I will get to it. :) Plus I think you will love this design. I didn't do the typical Christmas animals (penguins, reindeer, polar bears, etc), I decided I wanted to do some Mickey and Minnie Mouse nails. I know they are much more than animals, but I think it still qualifies :)



I am in love with these! I was planning on entering this design into the China Glaze Holiday Contest but they said it needed to be original work and I did needed some help with Mickey and Minnie, so I watched this YouTube video. I didn't want my design to be disqualified for any reason. Although I did think of this design and it is original, I probably could not have done Mickey and Minnie without looking at something.



The base color for this design is China Glaze, Re-Fresh Mint with one coat of Fairy Dust over the top, and everything else is done with acrylic paint.



What do you guys think about this design? Do you love it as much as I do? :) Please let me know what you think!

1 comment: