Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Sunday, January 18, 2015

BLISS POLISH SWATCHES

Hello Lovelies! Today I have some GORGEOUS polishes to share with you :) These are my first ever Bliss Polishes (and btw, I purchased these with my own money, I was not paid or given these polishes for a review). So any who, let's get into it :P


2nd Base, Reznikov, The New Black, This Is How We Do, Bang Bang and Holo'd Be Thy Wine.

First up is 2nd Base.



This is a beautiful light pink crelly with small gold flakes. Yvette, from Bliss Polish, made this polish as part of a Duo for Breast Cancer Awareness. She added this as a gift to my order and I am so grateful. I love it! This is 3 coats, no topcoat.



This is 2nd Base with a topcoat. It's beautiful both ways, but I really like the matte finish.
I'm usually not the biggest fan of crelly's, but this one is fantastic! It applies so well.



Reznikov is pretty much the main reason I wanted to order from Yvette. This polish is Beyond Stunning! This deep red dries with a matte finish and has a subtle shimmer throughout. It only takes 2 coats for full opacity, but for a little more depth and a more deep red, I applied 3 coats.



With this polish I honestly can't decide whether I like the matte finish or the shiny better, but I think that just goes to show that the color is absolutely amazing either way!



The New Black is a beautiful orange holo. I fell in love with this one and Reznikov after seeing Luster Lacquers swatches of them...but seriously, any polish Luster Lacquer swatches I just swoon over. Her swatches are just draw dropping! If you don't follow her already, you really should!
Shown is 2 coats, no topcoat.



When I was ready to order my Bliss Polishes, Yvette had just released these 3 holos (pink, blue & purple), and I could not resist. This first one is This Is How We Do, which btw, I am a big Katy Perry Fan so obviously I had to have this one :P
This is 1 coat...that's right! I said 1! And no topcoat.



For some reason, every single time I take pictures of my nails with blue polish my skin looks pink. It's annoying...do any of you have that problem?

 This is a beautiful blue holo called Bang Bang. This one could also be done with 1 coat, although shown above is 2 coats, no topcoat.



*Insert Crazy Googly Eyes Here!*
I am so in Awe over this color!! I can not get over how ABSOLUTELY STUNNING it is!!
Holo'd Be Thy Wine is a gorgeous purple holo. Again, 1 coat could be opaque...I didn't apply my first coat evenly so there were some see through spots. I ended up applying a second coat for more opacity and depth. No topcoat.

So there you have it! I am SOO impressed with the formula of all of these polishes! Yvette seriously knows what she's doing. I can't wait to add to my Bliss Polish Collection! :P

I can't really pick a favorite out of these because I love them all! 
Do you have a favorite? Let me know in the comments :)


No comments:

Post a Comment