Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Thursday, January 8, 2015

HOLIDAY DESIGNS

Hello and Happy New Year!! I know that the Holidays are over, but that's not going to stop me from sharing my Holiday designs. 

I spent 3 weeks in Texas with my family for the holidays and didn't make the time to upload any of my designs to my Blog...I'm sorry about that. I just really wanted to spend all of the time I could with my family while I was there. So first, I'll share the designs I did on myself, and then my next post I'll share a few designs I did on my family :)



This design was inspired by an Online Holiday Add that my sister saw. She sent me a picture and asked me if I could do a nail design similar to it and I think it actually turned out way cute! I love the chevron just near the end of the nails.



This was my All-Time favorite Holiday design for this year! I was laying in bed one night and had the idea pop into my head to do a Fair Isle Stamping design using light pink, grey and cream, so I quickly put the idea into my Notes App on my phone. And guess what!? I also made a YouTube Tutorial for this! :D If you only follow me on here (my Blog) then obviously you haven't seen it, but if you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you probably have at least seen the pictures already. 
To check out the YouTube Tutorial, click here.


I didn't love this when I first finished it, but I finished it pretty late so I figured I'd leave it on and go to bed, and I'm glad I did. It grew on my quite a bit the more I had it on. I was inspired by PackAPunchPolish. You can see here video tutorial on this design here.



This design was actually another one of my favorites. I love the simplicity of it :) I was kind of inspired by another design that I have on Pinterest, although that design I believe is just in black and white. I chose to make it a little bit more Christmas themed.



And last up, this is my Nutcracker design. In one of my previous posts, I shared how to apply water decals. The decals I used were from Green Goddess Creations and I did say I would share more designs, so here's another one :) It took me a few weeks to figure out how I wanted to use these decals because I wanted to do more than just apply them to a plain white nail. I also figured that I'd do a pictorial with it, since I already have a YouTube video using another decal :)


So there you go! I hope you all had a Wonderful Christmas and New Years! If you would like to see the designs I did on my family, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment