Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Friday, November 30, 2012

PLAYFUL POLISHES ON FRIENDS

Hello!! :) I am so happy to be able to post so much today! I have done quite a few new designs and I am so excited to share them with you guys! I feel like I may have to many things to post all in one day lol. But I do want to share them so I hope your not overloaded :P and I may post some later on tonight depending on time.

The first 2 pictures I wanted to share are some designs I recently did on friends :) They loved them and so did I! I think they turned out so cute!


This first one I did on a friend who works with me, she has done some fun nail designs, like The Avengers, V for Vendetta and Batman, but wanted me to do her nails this time. So when she came over I showed her my collection and let her pick what she wanted. She chose 2 stamps and a red polish but wasn't sure what else to pick so I gave her some ideas and this is what we came up with :) I told her that with the red roses she could do a white base color or a lighter pink, so she went with the pink and then she thought green with black for the leaf/vine look. The actual colors I used were O.P.I. Pink Friday, Hot Fun in the Summer-Lime and China Glaze, Red Satin. The rose stamp is from Bundle Monster, plate BM14 and the leaf/vine (idk for sure what it is :P) is from Cheeky, plate CH26.


This second design is one I am very excited about :) I did this design on my friend Brandi (I have done a few designs on her but the pictures I took were on my old phone and I can't figure out how to upload them to the computer. So as soon as I can figure it out I will post them). 
Anywho, when I went over to her house she already had ideas from Pinterest :P Gotta love pinterest! lol. So she showed me her ideas and said she had to use red because she loves red nails! After seeing what she wanted I pulled out my stamps to see what kind of snow flake stamps I had and I found 2 from Cheeky plate CH5 and Bundle Monster plate BM14. We used China Glaze Red Satin and Liquid Leather, plus Sinful Colors, Snow Me White...if you guys like this design as much as I do wait until my later posts :) I have another one similar to this that I LOVE! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment