Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

NOT LADY BUGS

Hello Everyone :) Today I have a fun mani to share with you!

The first thing I think of when I see this design is Lady Bugs...it's also the first thing my boyfriend said when he saw it :P ...but as we all know Lady Bugs are red or green and have a straight line and all black dots. But nonetheless, it still reminds me of Lady Bugs lol. 


I used a couple different tools to create this look. To create the wavy line I used tape and scrapbook scissors. I used a Nail Art Brush to outline the wave created by the tape, and then I used Dotting Tools...it was a very fun design to make and it didn't take very long to do. The most time consuming part was the tape. Enjoy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment