Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Thursday, August 30, 2012

SWATCHES

Swatches...hmm. A few days ago I had never heard of this term, and to be honest, when I did hear about it I still had no idea what it was...I had to google it :P hahah ...so glad that I know what swatches are now.

So today I will be sharing two swatches of the polishes I just recently bought. I'm not usually one to even look at these colors that I'm sharing with you, But! I see that changing! ;) So the first is a China Glaze color that caught my eye...it's called Agro. And I apologize in advance...I did not clean up my cuticles very well before I took pictures.


This color is very different. I do really like it though :) It's a deep, forest green, and these pictures show the color very nicely. What you see in the pictures is the true color.


The other color is by Orly. I seriously could not put this color down once I saw it, it's so pretty! And I normally don't look at brown polishes, but for some reason they are starting to grow on me. So, the name of this polish is Buried Alive.


This was a hard color to take a picture of...but in the second picture you can see the color a little bit better. It has small gold flakes that brighten it up and make it sparkle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment