Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Thursday, August 30, 2012

BLUE STRIPES

Good Afternoon!!! :) I hope you are all having a wonderful day! Today I am posting a few new photos, as promised. I hope you enjoy!

This is one of my favorite designs so far :) I used my new Striping Polishes. For those of you that have a hard time making straight lines and don't have the patience for tape, you should definitely try them! They work so well.


I have on acrylic nails and I just wanted to do something simple to make them a little more eye catching :) I had just recently put on the acrylics and I had a new file which is why my cuticles don't look so well...lol but no worries! They are fine and I won't do that next time! hahaha


(To see what Striping Polishes I used, check out my post 'Steal of the Week'. I uploaded pictures and where I purchased them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment