Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Friday, September 28, 2012

31 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 5, BLUE NAILS

Day 5!! Wow...it's already day 5! I'll tell ya, doing my nails every day is awesome, but because I'm not used to it, it seems to make my days go by faster hahaha. Anywho, before I show you my nails for today, I forgot to share with you the Cheeky Plates I bought!

  

This is the little box they came in...isn't it cute!? lol and I am so happy to announce that I now have Nail Stamping License :P I also took a closer picture so you guys could read the cute story thats on the inside.


So back to my nails, Blue is the color for my nails today :) I love blue...and I've seen so many beautiful blue nails on Pinterest lately!! I don't know what it is about blue nails, but I am so attracted to them.


My blue nails are simple, but fun :) I used a stamp to create this design...I know it is more of a Zebra print, but the blue and white together make it look like clouds or wind to me.



I used China Glaze, Happy Go Lucky and Sinful Colors, Snow Me White. The plate I used was Cheeky plate CH2.


No comments:

Post a Comment