Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Saturday, September 15, 2012

SIMPLE & FUN

Hey all! I just wanted to share the two simple designs I did with the new polishes I bought :) 



I used my new L.A. Colors, Sinful Colors and Striping polishes to create this design. I like it alot because it was simple, fun and still eye catching :) 



After taking off my acrylic nails I wanted to try a gradient design using sparkles. I have seen many different designs on Pinterest and I love the look so I decided to create my own :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment