Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Sunday, September 23, 2012

31 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 1, RED NAILS

Hey guys! :) For those of you who follow me on Facebook, you may know that I've been thinking about doing the 31 Day Challenge...Today I finally started it! Took me long enough, huh? lol just kidding.

For those of you who may not know what the 31 Day Challenge is, I attached the picture below so you can be in the loop :P ...and also because it's my cheat sheet hahah!


So obviously today is Day 1. The theme for today is Red Nails. I didn't want to just do plain red nails because I'm not a big fan of red on My nails...so I added a little extra :) I hope you like it!


This technique is inspired by Robin Moses, you can check out her video here. It's water marbling without water. (I have tried water marbling a few times, and have failed miserably :( I hope that when I actually have the Water Marbling Theme on Day 20 that I will be able to figure it out, because I do love the look!). 

I thought this technique would be pretty easy, but it is a little more difficult than it looks hahah. It took me a few tries to finally figure it out...if you have ever watched Robin Moses' videos, she makes everything look so easy!!


Also, I'm still practicing how to get good lighting for my pictures, and I'm still working on how to position my hands, so bear with me please lol I will figure it out. If you have any suggestions or comments on how I should position my hands for the pictures, please feel free to comment.


I really like how both of these pictures turned out with my hand positioning, even though the lighting isn't the best. 


Anywho, I hope you enjoy my Red Nail Design for Day 1 of the 31 Day Challenge :) Now only 30 more days to go! Wahoo! :P I hope you will check back over the next 30 days! It will be fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment