Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Saturday, September 1, 2012

MY BEAUTIFUL FIND!

Hey everyone! I know it's kind of late but I wanted to show you guys what I bought yesterday when I was out shopping :)

So before I show pictures, I want to tell you a little bit about why I bought this item.
As you may have noticed my Nail Polish collection is getting bigger...And now the cute bag I bought for all of my nail polishes to fit in a few months ago, has been outgrown :( But! I'm super excited! Because, even though I wasn't out shopping for this particular item, I had in mind that I needed to find something else to fit all of my nail polishes and tools in. So, I was in T.J. Maxx and it was almost time for the store to close. I was back in the Home Department because I absolutely LOVE looking through for home decor, paintings, statues, Holiday decorations, etc...but this time I came over something for my polishes :) I hope you like it as much as I do!

So this is what I came across :) This beautifully stitched box made in India. I immediately fell in love with it! But that's not all! ...When I opened the box there was another one inside! :D And then when I got it home I opened up the second box and there was a third box!


This is actually the smallest box. The bigger ones were hard to get full pictures of...
The big box is 9x12.
The medium box is 8x10.
The small box (pictured above) is 6x8.


They look so beautiful together! The best part for me personally is that I get to fit all of my Nail Polishes and Tools into all 3 boxes and I stack them (as seen above) and I placed them on a small night stand in my bedroom. They are great for decoration!!


This is the big box, which I was thrilled that my polishes would stand up in it! ...I was kind of sad when I put all of my polishes in the box because I thought I had way more than this lol :P ...soon!




On to the medium box!

This box is perfect for holding all of my Acrylic Tools. When I first started practicing acrylic on myself I bought a starter kit from Wal-Mart (so I didn't waste any of the expensive products). The starter kit was by 'Nailene', and it came with the clear case seen in the photo. Even though I am done with the Nailene products I love the case because it helps to keep me organized.


This last one is the small box of course ;) I put all of my extras tools in here. I also put my Stamping Plates in this box. The orange thing in the picture is a small, manicure set. It's perfect for a purse! I bought it at Dillard's a few years ago and I love it!


I know these boxes were meant to be jewelry boxes, but they are so perfect for my Nail Products! I did take up most of the space in the boxes, but I really wouldn't mind buying more :) 
The boxes were made in India and the little card that comes with them says that they are all hand-stitched, so no two are the same. 

Thank you! I hope you enjoyed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment