Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

31 DAY NAIL ART CHALLENGE: STRIPES

If you have been following me during this 31 Day Challenge you probably noticed that today is supposed to be Animal Print...but because I got a little behind I'm posting my Stripes today....And I won't be posting my Animal Print until tomorrow :( The idea I was so excited about turned out to be an epic fail :( one that I won't even take a picture of so I'm going to completely redo them.

But on a more happy note :) Stripes!! 



 

I really wanted to do these stripes on all of my nails but I didn't have time to do that so I decided on 2 and I love it! And I really love the colors I chose :) Every time I match a blue and yellow I have to throw a green in there as well :)




All polishes I used are China Glaze. I started with White on White as my base color, and once that dried I made my lines with striping tape. The four colors I used were Sky High-TopHappy Go LuckyDef Defying and Liquid Leather.




And just to prove that my other hands gets love too :P ...I'll see you guys tomorrow! Good night! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment