Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Saturday, January 12, 2013

JANUARY NAIL ART CHALLENGE: DAY 10

I know this post is a few days late, but I think you guys will still be excited about it! And even though I started this January Nail Art Challenge a couple days late, I will be right on track tomorrow :)

The theme for Day 10 is Animal Print, and I wanted to do something a little different than what I have already done. So I was thinking about a Giraffe print (which I think I will still try at some point) but I ended up with this colorful Leopard print :)



When I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do for this animal print design I knew that I wanted to use one of my new polishes by Ulta, In The Nude, which is the color underneath the Leopard print. The reason I thought about doing a Giraffe print is because for one, I haven't done Giraffe print before, and also because I thought the nude with brown would make a pretty neutral design. But when I pulled out my nude polish I noticed how beautiful the combination of the nude and purple were next to each other :) 


Using a dotting tool, I free-handed the Leopard print with Sinful Colors, Savage and Ulta, Celebutante. And I have to say that I am so happy with how it turned out! I was going to do something a little more plain than eye catching, but like I said, when I saw the nude with the purple I couldn't resist! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment