Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Thursday, January 17, 2013

ROSES

Hey Guys! I just wanted to let you know that I have done Day 16 of the January Nail Art Challenge, I just haven't had time to upload the photos yet, so check back tonight! Or! Check my Facebook & Instagram pages to see the design! :)

Today's design is a stamp, and it's by far one of my favorite stamping designs I've done to date!!


These 2 photos are the only photos I was able to get of this design :( But I love it!! This picture is from my Instagram, so if you have Instagram and you are not following me please find me! (search for Playful Polishes).

To create this design I started off with my usual base coat and then Sinful Colors, Snow Me White and China Glaze, Liquid Leather. Sadly, I don't have a light grey polish (I know what I'm getting next lol), so I had to make one. I mixed Snow Me White with China Glaze, Concrete Catwalk. Then, using two different stamps I first stamped the grey roses and then the black roses over top. The plates I used were from Bundle Monster, plate BM14, and Cheeky, plate CH14. I absolutely love the 2-tone stamping!! :) It's so eye catching and gives the design dimension! I will definitely be doing more designs like this in the future! If you guys have any recommendations feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks for checking out this post! I hope you have a wonderful day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment