Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

JANUARY NAIL ART CHALLENGE: DAY 19

Hello everyone! So I know I'm a couple of days late posting this photo on my blog :S But I did post it on Facebook and Instagram. I was only able to get one picture on my Iphone, which is why it was posted late...when I don't get a chance to take pictures with my actual camera I have a hard time remembering to post the photos on my blog. Oops!

Anywho, for this design I used China Glaze, Rich & Famous and Passion, with Cheeky Plate, CH6. Although it is very simple, everyone really liked it! :) I received many compliments on it!


I hope you guys like this design, I apologize that it is late. Please check back because I will be posting more photos today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment