Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Friday, January 11, 2013

JANUARY NAIL ART CHALLENGE: DAY 7

This design is one of my new favorites :) I am excited to see what everyone thinks of this one! The theme for Day 7 is Pastel. I didn't have any pastel colors about a month ago and now I have about 6 or 7 :) and I love them! I can't wear pastel clothing very well because it makes my skin look really white, but I can pull off pastel colors on my nails.



Do you guys remember my post about the brush stroke technique I learned? I used my crackle polish? If not you can find it here. I used that same technique to create this look. Using O.P.I., Pink Friday, and Do You Lilac It?, along with Essie, Borrowed & Blue, I created this fun, brush stroke design :) 


As you can tell I also used a stamp over top of the brush strokes, using Sinful Colors, Snow Me White, and Cheeky plate CH10. I think the stamp really made this design pop!



No comments:

Post a Comment