Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Thursday, January 17, 2013

NEW YEARS EVE NAILS (LATE)

I'm so sorry it took my so long to post these!! :S I realized the reason I didn't post them before is because I only took one photo on my phone, I didn't use my regular camera like I usually do. My bad!!


A few days before New Years I was shopping at Ulta with my mom and found China Glaze, It's a Trap-eze! This beautiful, creamy white polish with different color sparkles. So when I was able to swatch it I figured it was perfect for New Years! I painted two coats over top of Sinful Colors, Snow Me White and then added the numbers with a striper polish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment