Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Thursday, November 21, 2013

31 DAY NAIL ART CHALLENGE: INSPIRED BY A MOVIE

Good evening! :) I'm happy to say I am almost done with the 31 Day Challenge...lol, took me long enough huh!? Now all I have to do is update my blog with all of the designs and finish the last design :) I normally would have done all of my designs in the 31 days but the past couple months have been hectic for me...if you've been following me you probably already know that.

Anywho, onto what your here for right!? The nail design :) I love how this design turned out. I had a nail day with my friend Sophie (our last one before I moved :( ...sadly) but it was fun! It took me a long time! I think we went through 3 Disney movies and I still wasn't finished. I decided to go with the movie "The Nightmare Before Christmas", so of course one of the movies we watched was that :) I sat in front of the TV trying to look for things in the movie to be inspired by, and I have to admit that even though it took awhile, I am so happy with the result :)




What do you think!? If I haven't already said, I love it!! :P I wasn't super happy about how the snake turned out on my first finger, but overall I am super satisfied with it!




The background colors are Ulta, Celebutante and Julep, Simone. I wish that I had taken a picture of the background before I covered it but I didn't really think about it :S And the only other polish I used for this design was O.P.I., Skull and Glossbones, China Glaze, Concrete Catwalk and Orly, Grave Mistake. All of the other colors are acrylic paint :)



Say "HI" to Zero! :) This nail and my pinkie with the spider web with Christmas lights are my 2 favorite nails for this design. I love how they turned out! 

So now that you have seen this design and know how much I love it I would love to hear your opinion!  Leave a comment down below or find me on Facebook and Instagram :)


No comments:

Post a Comment