Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

31 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 10, GRADIENT NAILS

I have to admit, having to take off my rainbow design from yesterday was really hard! haha I liked it so much! But, I decided to do the 31 day challenge, so I'm going to complete it :)

Today's design is Gradient Nails, which I have wanted to try for awhile, and it was actually easier than I expected it to be :) AND! If you know me, you know I don't do plain nails very often...so I had to add a little extra ;)


If you guys follow my blog every day, you'll know I love blue nails :) So once again I chose blue!


The colors I used were China Glaze, Flyin' High, Frostbite and Liquid Leather and I used Cheeky Stamping plate CH14. I really like the way they turned out :) They are eye catching and fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment