Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Monday, October 1, 2012

31 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 8, METALLIC NAILS

Hey everyone! I apologize I'm posting todays design so late...todays design is Metallic Nails :) Now to be honest I'm not so big on metallic nails, so if you don't think my nails today are metallic-y, I won't be offended hahaha. Also, before today I didn't have any metallic polishes. My mom showed me this months catalog for Ulta and how some of there polishes are buy 2 get 1 free (go get some before it's over! :P ) so I bought China Glaze, Liquid Leather because I'm almost out and you can never have to much black, Frostbite, Coconut Kiss, Unpredictable, Passion and Fairy Dust.


For this design I used Coconut Kiss, Passion and Fairy Dust. I absolutely love Coconut Kiss (it's the purple color). It's such a beautiful shade of purple, I highly recommend it :) The stamp I used was CH11 with Passion, and I covered it with Fairy Dust.


These nails make me think of royalty...purple and gold together always make me think of royalty for some reason. I actually think purple is the color of royalty. So I'm going to call this my Royal Metallic Nail Design :P I hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment