Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Saturday, October 6, 2012

31 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 13, ANIMAL PRINT

Hello there! :) Today's design is Animal Print! I wanted to do something fun and different because it seems like everyone does zebra, tiger and cheetah print...so I was looking on the Internet to see if I could find anything fun and different, which I found a few, but nothing I really wanted to try. So instead of finding inspiration on the Internet, I decided to look at my polishes for inspiration. I came across the gold I just bought and a brown I haven't had a chance to use yet, and decided on cheetah print :P So I guess I decided you just can't go wrong with zebra, tiger and cheetah prints :)


This design was really fun and surprisingly easier than it looks :) 
(My mom is going to have a heart attack when she see's this lol she is IN LOVE with animal print!)


This design was free-handed using dotting tools, and the colors I chose were China Glaze, Passion, Street Chic and Liquid Leather.



The only thing that I didn't like about this design was how shiny the top coat was. All the pictures I took had such a bad glare, so I  decided to try out a matte polish to see if it helped, and I quite like it.



In person I like the shiny top coat better than the matte top coat, because the colors are richer and stand out more, but in the pictures I like the matte top coat better. Plus I think it enhances the animal look :)


And just because it's animal print, I have to throw in this last photo :P ...RAWR!!
So which finish do you like better?



No comments:

Post a Comment