Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Sunday, October 7, 2012

31 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 14, FLOWERS

Can you guys believe it's already been 2 weeks since I started this challenge? Because I can't! It's already day 14...that means I'm about half way through the challenge! Wow.

Today's design is Flowers. It's always tough to decide on flowers because there are always so many designs and techniques to chose from...but I went with a stamp today, and although it isn't necessarily what I had in mind I think it turned out pretty cute :)


The colors I chose for this design are Sinful Colors, Snow Me White and China Glaze, Frostbite. I also used my white Striper polish and Cheeky plate, CH12.



No comments:

Post a Comment