Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Saturday, October 20, 2012

31 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 26, INSPIRED BY A PATTERN

Good afternoon everyone! I apologize about yesterday, I worked all day and didn't get home until late...So! I have 2 designs for you today to make up for it :P


So yesterdays design was 'Inspired by a Pattern', and I love the way this one turned out. I decided to do Jigsaw Puzzles (as you can see) :) I saw a nail shield by Jamberry Nails that looked similar to this and figured out a way to do it myself.



The colors I used were Silky Polish, Viole Serenade, and China Glaze, Flyin' HighHappy Go Lucky and Gaga For GreenI painted the colors in squares and then with my dotting tools, made dots to give it the puzzle look.


The only thing I didn't like about how this one turned out was because the colors I used are my oldest and some of my favorite, so they are pretty thick now. But other than that, I love this design! It's so fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment