Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

31 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 24, INSPIRED BY A BOOK

Ok so I know I was excited about yesterday's design, but I am super excited about todays!!! It turned out so much better than I hoped it would :) Today's design is 'Inspired by a Book'. Now I picked this one because one of my friends has two little babies, twins actually, and she dressed one of them in a "Go Dog. Go!" onesie. It was my favorite book when I was little so I am glad that she posted a picture, otherwise I would not have thought of it.


Isn't this so cute!! I picked the colors after googling the book, because I couldn't remember what the book looked like, and I got the pictures from google. I got this idea from a Youtube video which you can see here. The girl printed off some pictures and glued them to her nails, so I tried it :) I also tried it yesterday, but it didn't quite work, so I'm so excited that it worked today!


The colors I used for this were Sinful Colors, Exotic GreenTimbleberry and my nameless, white L.A. Colors. I also used my white Striper polish instead of tape...I wasn't feeling patient enough for it ;P


Do you guys like it as much as I do? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment