Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

31 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 16, TRIBAL PRINT

Good Afternoon!! :) I don't know that I've said that yet lol ...but I am excited to share today's design!
Tribal print! When I first saw this was today's design I had no idea what to do...the thing I decided on was just to keep it simple. So here is the finished product! :)


Seeing this design in pictures makes me think of Superhero symbols for some reason :) I really like the way it turned out. I wasn't sure if I would think of anything, but after Googling "Tribal Print" I got some ideas of what I could do.


The colors I used for this design were Sinful Colors, Timbleberry and China Glaze, Happy Go Lucky, plus all of my striper polishes. I also used a dotting tool for my thumb and tape for my ring finger.


No comments:

Post a Comment