Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Thursday, October 4, 2012

31 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 11, POLKA DOTS

Day 11 is Polka Dot Nails! :) I wanted to do these nails with stamps today, but the stamps weren't cooperating with me. So, I free-handed this design with dotting tools and I love it more than if any of the stamps had worked! :P


At first I was going to go with orange and white for today, but I didn't feel "in the mood" for orange lol, and since I love purple, I decided to go with that instead. Plus with it being so close to fall I think the color works a little bit better :)


The colors I chose for this design were China Glaze, Coconut Kiss and Sinful Colors, Snow Me White.


No comments:

Post a Comment