Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Friday, October 12, 2012

31 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 19, GALAXY NAILS

This is by far one of my favorite designs! And I know my boyfriend is going to freak out lol. Today's design is Galaxy Nails :) My boyfriend loves everything about space. He watches all the videos and loves hearing about UFO sightings, as do I :P Now you might think I'm weird but please stick around to see the design.

For this design I did need some help, so I went to my Pinterest page because I know I pinned a Galaxy Nail Tutorial which you can see here.


To create the design I used make-up sponges, dotting tools and Cheeky plate CH4 for the UFO's. I added the UFO's for my boyfriend (because I know he will love them!), and also to make my design a little bit different from all of the others.


I added this close up photo so that you can see the UFO's better :) Because they are so cute!!



The colors I used for this design are China Glaze, Liquid LeatherFrostbiteCoconut KissConcrete Catwalk and Fairy Dust. Also, Silky Polish, Viole Serenade and Sinful Colors, Snow Me White.


No comments:

Post a Comment