Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Friday, October 5, 2012

31 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 12, STRIPES

Good Evening Everyone! :) I apologize this post is a little bit late, but you will love my design for today :) Today's design is Stripes! ...Stripes seems pretty easy, but for some reason I had such a hard time with this design. Nothing I tried seemed to work...I think I used like 30 cotton balls yesterday removing failed attempts. And then!! ... This lovely design happened! 


I love when designs turn out better than you expect, it makes you feel extra accomplished :) And I received alot of compliments on them today, which made me like them even more.


For this design I used my Sinful Colors, Snow Me White and then free-handed the stripes with my Striper Polishes. Then covered the entire nail with China Glaze, Fairy Dust and a top coat of Seche Vite


I hope you like them and I hope you stop by tomorrow for another design! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment